Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

11:11 Make a wish!

I never really knew about this phenomenon until my sister brought it up the other day. She kept mentioning how she always misses 11:11, either during the day or at night and how when does catch it and makes a wish that they come true.

So being the ever inquisitive person that I am I had to look it up myself. Apparently it's a bigger deal than I realized! Not only is a there a Facebook page dedicated to it but tons of sites discussing it's significance. The biggest belief is that there are Spiritual Guardians related to 11:11. Apparently there are 1,111 Angels or "Midwayers" that are here to guide and help us. As per Suite 101 there are many reasons that the numbers 1111 is so important. They claim that11:11 is said to open up the channel between man and the frequency of the invisible, an impasse that forces man to question his understanding of who he is and his understanding of the world around him. They even note the significance of the numbers and the events of  9/11. Deep.


My sister's theory is this: "It's special because it is the only numbers in the day that can repeat it's self within 24 hours."  One can only imagine what craziness will happen on November 11, 2011 at 11:11!

Have you made your wish today?

No comments:

Post a Comment