Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

Jesse James Mistress Writes to Sandra!



So as per TMZ, Jesse James' second alleged mistress wrote and faxed a letter to Sandra Bullock sending her deep apologies and expressing how badly she feels about the situation.

In the letter she expressed that she "needed to reach out" and that "nothing I can say in this letter is going to make the pain of my actions go away."  

So as per TMZ, Jesse James' second alleged mistress wrote and faxed a letter to Sandra Bullock sending her deep apologies and expressing how badly she feels about the situation.

In the letter she expressed that she "needed to reach out" and that "nothing I can say in this letter is going to make the pain of my actions go away."

She also goes on to say "I hope you can accept my sincere apology." and "Please contact me if you wish to discuss on the phone or in person."

Is she looking for a golden forgiveness star for writing this? Maybe she believes that they will meet and hug it out and talk about how horrible of a lover Jesse James is over a nice cup of tea and biscuits. Unbelievable!

To read the full letter go here.

No comments:

Post a Comment